About Us

Play Groups School has served the children of the Three Village area and surrounding communities for more than seventy years. The school traces its origins to 1944 when a group of parents organized a “play group” to provide their young children with opportunities for play and learning experiences among their peers. The popularity of the group grew quickly, and its meeting place was moved many times over the years to accommodate its burgeoning size. The quality of our program blossomed over the years, as well, earning us the recognition we enjoy today as a nationally-accredited preschool and long-standing jewel of the community.